MINISO is a Japanese company/ organisation that sells all their items at retail prices. You can find Miniso outlets at almost every mall in Lagos and few other states in Nigeria.
MALLS WHERE YOU CAN FIND MINISO
Ikeja City Mall
Circle Mall Lekki
Jabi Lake Mall
The Palm Mall
ICM means Ikeja City Mall. My love for window shopping at ICM is crazy. I go there always just to feel calm and at ease. I think it’s like a therapy for me.
Whenever I feel sad or bored, I go there. All I do is walk around, enter most stores there and check prices of things I’ll love to buy.
Of all the stores in ICM, the one I enter the most is MINISO.
WHY I LOVE WINDOW SHOPPING
- It is free
- It is allowed
- I’ll get to see all items well
- You’ll get to read what’s written on the item or it’s pack.
- It is fun to do.
- It keeps me busy, walking here and there.
WHY I LOVE ENTERING MINISO
- Their items are cheap.
- They are not limited to few items.
- They always have new style and design of items.
- Their items are always unique and beautiful.
- The always stock new items often.
- They have tags to their items
They really did and are doing a very good job with their store and you get to find samples of the item you want to buy.
ITEMS YOU CAN GET AT MINISO
- Toys and water bottles
- Bags and purses
- Skin care products
- Manicure set and hair care set
- Lamps and Small speakers
- Shower travel set and Empty Containers
- Stationaries and alarm clocks
- Cosmetics, cotton buds and pads
- scarfs and slippers
- underwear and souvenirs
There are many other things I am sure I didn’t remember to mention.
Prices of their items are as low as 990naira to as high as 4990 naira.
Most time when you see me at ICM, I’m there to feed my eyes with different items and add them up to my wish list or must buy list.
Would you like to visit MINISO store????
Who loves window shopping as much as I do???